
Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks!! I've enjoyed - even envied - the blogs created and shared by my younger friends. I suppose it was only a matter of time before "peer pressure" caught up with me.
All those pictures I send when we travel, now I'll just post to this blog. And, the next time someone wonders "Where in the world is Lenda?" - well, now you will know!!
Right now we are in Florida - for the second time this year. I completed the Disney Marathon in January, then went to Montana for skiing, and came back to TN in March. After doing the Knoxville Marathon as part of a relay team, we were off to Florida
again for a visit with Martha and Jim Fallis in Florida (and some great bird watching), and then up to Destin for a family vacation with Jimmy, Lisa and Will.
again for a visit with Martha and Jim Fallis in Florida (and some great bird watching), and then up to Destin for a family vacation with Jimmy, Lisa and Will.We will be back in TN on April 22 just in time for the Music City Marathon in Nashville and a visit with Marci and Ryan.

2 comments:
Looking good Mom. Welcome to 2008!
BLOG??!!
Is that golb spelled backwards??
Too Cool--can it calculate golf handicapps?
B
Post a Comment