How wonderful it is to be back on our mountaintop! Yes, you can "Go Home Again." Up here, the trees are just beginning to turn green, and the dogwoods and redbuds are beginning to bloom. I went to bed last night listening to the waterfall pouring off the mountain. We have finally had enough rain to fill the streams - may it continue througho
ut the summer. The birds were singing as I woke this morning and there isn't a cloud in this big blue sky.Jim thanks each of you for voting on his golf score. He is, however, disappointed that no one had the confidence in his game to cast a vote for one of the scores in the 70s!! It turns out that you probably know his game all too well. The correct answer was 86 - which 60% of you chose. Thanks for playing!!
I'm out the door for my morning workout - 4 miles today. The Nashville half marathon is Saturday, so I'll be doing enough this week to keep myself ready, but not too much to exhaust my energy. Nashville is forecasting a high of 69 for the race - should be just perfect for the 30,000 runners who will participate.

No comments:
Post a Comment