Sunday, April 20, 2008

Shopping and Goodbye

Did I mention the great outlet shopping in Destin?? Lisa and I had a shopping fix yesterday - shoes, of course, and a few other things. Will went with us and found the perfect Super Hero "glow-in-the-dark" t-shirt and a Super Hero book. We stopped for pizza for lunch and then continued shopping. Will told us he was getting tired, and we promised that we would be finished in just a "few" more stores. Then we heard this little voice behind us, "I just can't take it any more!" I promise it must be passed down through the male genes.

Today was leaving day for Jimmy, Lisa and Will. Will was wearing his Super Hero shirt (he also slept in it) and holding tight to his Super Hero book. They were on their way by 7:30 a.m. and back home by 2:30 this afternoon. We had a great week with them, and we will be on our way back home tomorrow.


By the way, we did go to AJ's http://www.ajs-destin.com/ tonight and had a very nostalgic meal at sunset. It is somewhat expanded now and there is a high-rise condiminium building just to the right of the sunset view - but still a charming and nostalgic place that holds great memories for us.

No comments: