Well....... summer is gone here in Montana. I can't fully explain the palpable excitement among locals here when the snow starts. The ski shops open for business and everyone starts waxing and tuning their skis. I can't believe we won't have an Indian Summer, but right now I'm thinking about that big plane I'm getting on tomorrow and hoping they have the de-icers ready!!
The snow started this morning and really hasn't let up all day. The good news is that the roads are still warm and, barring a 16 degree overnight temp, we should be fine to drive to the airport tomorrow. The forecast in Big Sky predicts overnight lows in the low 20s for the next week. It's a good time to come back to Tennessee while the snow accumulates in Montana.
Look for more pictures of grandchildren, coming shortly on this site!!
September 7, 2026
2 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment